Tuesday 28 August 2012

Recent Boots Haul

Have been constantly in Boots buying stuff recently, can't help myself!


I came across Good Things on someone's blog and really wanted to try it because of the scents.  Boots have them at a third off at the moment so couldn't resist and I have to say definitely worth getting.  The 5 minute Face Mask really does leave you feeling refreshed.  Its a clay mask, and hardens in less than a minute, really nice scent, love, love, love!

Essie finally has arrived in the UK and these were my second purchase.  I seem to have an addition to blue/purple at the moment!

 

I found this Purse size Marc Jacobs, now it will sit nicely next to my phone case in my bag!

I also bought this Barry M Nail varnish (mind the uncleaned nails), loving the colour. 


Wonder what my next buys will be....

xoxo


1 comment: