Sunday 22 July 2012

Whats In My Handbag



I came across 'Whats In My Handbag' from Beauty Box Swaps.  This site is about uncovering the beauty secrets of fashion, beauty and creative insiders by peeking into people's handbags and beauty cabinets.

So my bag is shown above or the link here: -
http://www.whatsinmyhandbag.com/b/685

As you can see I have a lot of Hello Kitty items!! - plasters, wet wipes, battery charger and also a pass holder for my work pass!  Can't seem to get away from it, very girly I know.

Also with this site, they do give out free samples, all you have to do is sign up to the trials and who knows you may be lucky.

If you haven't signed up yet, please use my link here: - http://www.whatsinmyhandbag.com/r/12pv

So whats in your handbag?

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I love looking at other girls bags :) I got a perfume sample through this website... It's fab! X


    Fashion-olic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting Alex...haven't been lucky yet to receive anything from this site, hopefully soon x

      Delete
  2. Ooh I LOVE these!!!! Your bag is cute!

    ReplyDelete