Friday 20 July 2012

Latest In Beauty - Skincare Stars Box

One of the latest beauty boxes I bought was from Latest In Beauty.  The strap line for Latest In Beauty is Try Before You Buy.  So you can either buy a few small samples depending what they have on their website, or you can create a small box yourself selecting three samples or you can buy one of their themed boxes.

One thing I like about Latest In Beauty is that you get to see the box before you buy it, which is different from the other boxes I have bought, such as Glossybox, She Said Beauty etc.

Being a big fan of skincare, I was really excited when I saw this box and had to buy it.  When I saw it they had sold out and I was awaiting to hear back from them as I was on a reserve list.  Luckily when I saw the message they sent me, I managed to get one as the message said there was only one left!



I think this was £14.95 which included posting.  Really excited about this and have already started to use the Cleansing Water and the Melvita.   The Cleansing Water is very good with removing tough make up and has definitely left me refreshed.  As for the Melvita, it suggests to use it in the morning and smells very nice.

Will let you know how I get on with the other bits later.

The next box is now available to view...the picture below has been taken from their Facebook page.

Contents: -
Contents are: Batiste Cherry Dry Shampoo, Mavala Mini Nail Polish in Liberty, Weleda Firming Night Cream, Weleda Firming Serum, Balance Me Radiance Face Mask, Melvita Fresh Micellar Water and Love Your Skin Exfoliating Wash.

I am tempted with this one, but with my recent Hong Kong haul having arrived only last week, I can't justify myself getting any more for now.  If you do buy this let me know how you get on.

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment