Thursday 31 May 2012

April 2012 GlossyBox Review

Very late but it was only last week that I managed to open all my boxes.  So first up is the April Edition.  This time its all about Natural Beauty.  Five Natural Beauty Products with 'green' goodness!  The box was a 100% biodegradable box.



So the 5 products I got were: -

  • Caudalie - Vinosource SOS Thirst - Quenching Serum
  • Inika Organic Eyeliner in Green Lagoon 
  • Monu Professional Enriched Body Cream
  • Figs & Rogue Lip Balm
  • Philip B Drop Dead Straightening Balm
I'm a bit disappointed with this box, I really like the concept of Natural Beauty but the products in here were not the things I would normally use.  I will use the lip balm, the eye liner (love the colour) and thats about it.  

Glossy Box needs to improve otherwise I will probably stop my subscription.  If you subscribe to Glossybox what did you think?

xoxo


1 comment:

  1. Aw what a let down :( I'm glad at east the lip balm and eyeliner will be used

    ReplyDelete