Monday 9 April 2012

Week in Instagrams #5

Not as many this week...but still some....


The new chocolate drink at Pret....very naughty!
The Lego application on the iphone....Hello Kitty


Thank you to Helen for my little easter chick
Filter Mania on the iphone....its the same picture used for the Lego picture


Can't enough of Eat Tokyo! Yum yum
Olympic Countdown at Trafalgar Square


UTs at Uniqlo...love love
My new unicorn from Tokidoki


Tweegram - Hello Kitty Swap Box
My Easter snacks


Little aero lamb before I got to it! ;-)

3 comments:

  1. You have so mush eggs ! xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your instagram! :D
    I awarded you with the Blogger Appreciation Award: http://www.drinkcitra.com/2012/04/blog-awards.html <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your instagram seems pretty cool. Wish I had one too. Anyway just wanted to let you know that I have nominated you for Liebster award. You must be familiar with it. If you want to know more about it, visit my blog. x

    ReplyDelete