Friday 6 April 2012

Week in Instagrams #4


My Decoden case wrapped for a customer - YY Kawaii
Button heart cushion for my bed


A new case I made with Flat Back pearls - YY Kawaii
I got my husband a heart cushion and he got me a charger for my iphone



My Momiji Doll surrounded by Hello Kitty Cabochons


My husband drew a 'dove' on 'Draw Something'...didn't look like a dove
A picture, I just couldn't get on 'Draw Something'


iphone Decoden cases - YY Kawaii


My husband got me Magnum as a dessert treat!!  Yum yum
Yum yum doughnuts at Krispy Kreme


Me and my husband on our iphones!
All my notifications were 'Draw Something'


Drawings from 'Draw Something' - not all are mine


A view of my lovely garden in the sun
My Momiji stickers and tape


Phone case I made for myself
Blackberry Curve case - custom order

xoxo


1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness you have such a beautiful garden, it looks like a dream :)
    XO stephi

    ReplyDelete