Saturday 25 February 2012

MUA Review - Love Hearts and Others

I can't remember now where I came across MUA, think it was on Twitter.  MUA stands for Make Up Academy and they do a range of Make Up at very good prices.  This collection is available on the internet or Superdrug.

One of their most recent ranges is the Love Hearts Range.  Being a soppy, I love hearts so was drawn to this.  It took me a while to find the range in Superdrugs as its not in all their Superdrugs.  In this range they have lip balms and nail varnishes, all at only £2!  Not bad to be honest!



I purchased two nail varnishes and one lip balm from the Love Hearts range.  Haven't tried the nail varnishes yet, but have tried the lip balm.  The lip balm goes on smoothly and has a lovely smell to it which is a bonus.







I did decide to purchase some other bits as well to give it a try.  I got a silver nail varnish and also the Glamour eye shadow pallet, the latest addition to their range.  The nail varnish was £1 while the eye pallet was £3, originally £4.





Most of the colours seem to go on well, theres probably just two which doesn't show much.  Definitely worth a try at that price.


MUA has had good reviews from magazines like Heat.  So its worth giving it a go, theres so much to choose from in the range.  For more information, click here

xoxo

7 comments:

  1. Yo, lovely blog.
    Really nice blog hun.
    Everything are interesting for me ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. the lip balms look really cute...i'm a sucker for cute packaging *.*
    xoxo Stephi
    http://chiikalivelovelaugh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The packaging is cute, totally agree Stephi x

      Delete
  3. I love MUA, u should try the compact powder- it's amazing and for £1 u can't go wrong!!
    <3 :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love MUA yeah try their compact powder its £1 and it lasts ages <3

    http://mylifeeforever.blogspot.com/

    I'm following you <3

    ReplyDelete