Wednesday 8 February 2012

Mini Shopping Haul

Yes this was only mini, as I had a bit of time waiting for my husband to meet me in Oxford street one evening that I decided to pop into the shops to see what I could find!

Firstly one of the main trends are jeggings with a pop of colour.  Brights and pastels are some of the main colours this season.


Being someone who feels more comfortable in leggings, I did take me a while to convince myself to buy some bright jeggings or coloured jeans.  My blue ones are from M&S...very soft and the purple ones from Forever 21, jeans for £12, bargain for high street fashion!



Some other bits I got from Forever 21....



2 tops, love the colours, they look quite big but look really well on

The skirt below is my favourite buy.  Its shorter on the front and longer at the back.  Really soft fabric, love the colour and the style.  £19 this cost.  Can't wait to wear this out!




Not bad in 45 mins!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment