Tuesday 21 February 2012

Ladies at Afternoon Tea

Afternoon Tea at hotels is becoming a very popular thing in London and not one to fall behind on trends, I really wanted to go and try one out.  Lisa and I had spent 6 hours walking round London on a Photography walk (more on that at a later day) and by the time we got to our Afternoon Tea we were starving!

So we chose the Sanderson Hotel, as the Mad Hatter's Menu caught my eye


Wow what were we in for?


 Lots of detail and attention had gone into this







It was definitely worth trying and we were stuffed afterwards.  The hotel is just off Oxford Circus and does a number of sittings at the weekend, worth a look

xoxo\

1 comment:

  1. wow looks so cool...the drink me tag on the bottle made me laugh...like it's kind of scary...kind of like you were in the alice's wonderland
    xoxo Stephi
    http://chiikalivelovelaugh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete