Wednesday 4 January 2012

Sushi the way forward

I thought I would do a recommendation today and I thought it ties in nicely to the new year still as after all eating sushi is a very good diet.  Apart from sumo wrestlers how many overweight Japanese people are there?  Very small amount, green tea and sushi.  My favourites!

So I thought I would tempt you firstly with what I had the other day! Wow!


So the place to go is Eat Tokyo in Soho.  We only came across this back in September time and we've been around 6 times since!  There is always a queue and the queue normally consists of Japanese people which lets you know that this place is good!



If raw fish isn't your thing, don't worry as theres much more on the menu which will definitely get your mouth watering.

And look what we got as little gifts from them!



For more information, visit my Lomography Article

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment