Sunday 15 January 2012

Hello Kitty Gifts!

With me approaching 30, its hard to believe that I'm still a Hello Kitty fanatic.  There must be over 100 items in the home that is Hello Kitty, actually make that double! Sin thinks I'm crazy, but hey, I'm a girl!

So my sister in law just got back from Hong Kong, where Hello Kitty is everywhere.  Even in convenience stores like 7 Eleven, you can save stamps and exchange for Hello Kitty goods! (it depends on what promotion they have).  Currently in 7 Eleven they are doing Hello Kitty Tokidoki! So sweet!

Normally in Hong Kong the guys go crazy for this stuff, 22 to collect in total and they would do their best to get all 22!  I can only imagine what I would be like if I lived in Hong Kong...a trip to 7 Eleven everyday!




Thank you chix_x

xoxo

1 comment: