Sunday 14 August 2011

Forever 21 Haul

Been so busy recently, there has been no time to blog.  So my first blog post for a while and what best to talk about...shopping!

I had heard of Forever 21 in vlogs and was upset that it was only available in the US.  So when I saw the billboards in London advertising that Forever 21 was opening at Oxford Circus, I got very excited.


I didn't manage to get there on day 1 of opening, even if I did, I think I would have been in a tin of sardines!  When I finally did, I was not disappointed.  3 levels of pure happiness, clothes and accessory galore!  I was there for a whole hour!  Forever 21 is similar to H&M, on trend fashion at reasonable prices, lot cheaper than Top Shop.

So heres just a few things I got: -


Peach jumper for £16



Love this top, into butterflies recently, £12 


Skirt at £10!

Worth a look if you're in London, have fun!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment