Tuesday 5 July 2011

My Journey to Work...First attempt

So I'm in to taking pictures with a number of cameras, and Sin always asks me which camera is it today.  I always search for themes or activities, so Sin set me the challenge to take a series of pictures of my journey to work.

When I'm in work mode, I do tend to forget about everything else, such as my hobbies, so this was going to be hard.  I have to admit, I did well for the first 10 mins of the day and the last 5 mins of the day.  Will need to try again later on in the week!


The sun!!


The train has taken most of the people on the platform!


So quiet on the train, no one here!


I like space and yes I'm getting old!


My Metro, have a read and then a quick power nap


On way home, again no one in front of me!


Wheres the sun???

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment