Wednesday 16 March 2011

What Represents You?

The icebreaker to our team day today was bringing a product that you feel represents you or best describes you.  This proved quite difficult for me, I'm never good at these things and what made it even worse was that I set up the icebreaker myself!

If this item was from anywhere it would have been easy. I could have brought in a number of items including the following: -



  • One of my lovely camera as I can't go anywhere without one, whether its my iphone camera, Diana F+ or DSLR.  With cameras, you can choose many settings and many lenses and I think this represents life as well as you can also choose how you decide to lead your life.  Also I see having a camera will allow to capture photo opportunities and I believe that in life you need to capture every opportunity you get.  Also my blog is linked to cameras so I think its only right that a camera is one of my choices.  


  • A selection of photos which I guess links in with the camera above.  I like the idea of memories and I think photos do that.  With pictures you don't have to say much as it normally says it all for you which is a bit like me.  I don't say much but when I do I think its relevant, sometimes its what you say rather than how much you say.

  • A tea - At first a bit mild but when the tea bag stays in a bit longer, theres flavour and becomes nicer.  Again like me, I might at first seem a bit distant and I may not always make the first impression, but once you get to know me a bit more, I hope you would realise that I am nice!


  • Map of Hong Kong - I think life is a journey and at times you need to have a destination to help you move on it life.  Also it would need to be a Hong Kong Map as I originate from Hong Kong, although not born there, I see my roots as being very important and I love every minute that I'm there

  • A picture of a dog - Although I don't like dogs, my chinese zodiac is a dog and there characteristics is very much like me.   'The Dog is a giving, compassionate personality. He offers kind words, support and advice to friends and family. He is a listener, always available to lend an ear or a shoulder to a friend in need. Often Dogs know more about their friends than their friends know about them or even themselves! Dogs are incredibly attentive. Sometimes though, Dogs should pay more attention to their own needs. In private, many Dog people worry a lot.'  The last phrase is so me! 
The item I ended up bringing into the day to represent me was a Hello Kitty Easter Egg.  Reason being is that its girly, a bit like me, and that it originates from Japan which is one of my favourite countries and that I hold dear to me heart.  I love the culture and the people.  


Aren't they cute????

So what what represent you?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment