Wednesday 30 March 2011

New Job

Yes I can finally say it....I have a new job!! So excited!


Announcement came out today!  Not sure when I start though but am very excited.  Will be sad to say bye to a lot of people as after all I had been in my store for 3 years, the longest I had ever been in any store, as Ealing was 11 months, Victoria was 18 months and Kensington was just over a year...how time flies.

What have I achieved in the three years?  Well lots and I want to say a huge thank you to everybody there who have helped me over the last three years.  I got married, did one floor for 2 weeks before going onto the ground floor.  Did a food job for two years and absolutely hated it at first but love it now! Did 2 Christmas's on Foods!  A number of sales, performed on Croydon's Got Talent (yes I sang and danced!), the list goes on.

New job comes with new challenges and adventures, I look forward to whats ahead

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment