Friday 11 March 2011

My Thoughts Go To All Those In Japan

Today is one of the saddest days in the Far East, and my thoughts go to each and every person in Japan and to those who have friends and families today.  The earthquake today was one of the biggest since records began.

Japan is definitely one of my favourite countries, although I have visited twice already I would love to go.  I thought I would share with you some of my favourite pictures which I took in Japan.


(Harajuku - one of the trendiest places in Japan, taken with Canon 450D)


(Akiharbara - Japan, home of Manga, taken with Canon 450D)


(Uniqulo, taken with Canon 450D)


(Harajuku - taken with Canon 450D)


(Just some of the vending machines available...you can normally get everything and anything, taken with a Canon Compact Camera)


(Shinjuku, yum yum, taken with Canon 450D)


(We all love the V sign, taken with Canon Compact Camera)


Lets all pray for Japan

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment