Tuesday 29 March 2011

Glee!

What can I say about Glee?  Where do I start? I guess one thing I do want to say is, if you haven't watched it, where have you been?  Glee is probably one of the best shows around at the moment, even Sin watches it and my brother which I think says a lot!  (Ok sometimes I do have to make Sin watch it with me ;-)!)

I even have Glee songs on my iphone! (I do like the One Direction version of this song as well, just to add).


Now these songs are so addictive, although not the usual group of singers you would normally rave about in the charts, these guys can actually sing.  Not only that they do a good dance too!  Who saw the Thriller dance?  Wasn't that good?  If you haven't seen it, you need to!

Even Simon Cowell has been talking about it!


And thanks to Sin, I'm seeing them live in concert!  So excited! I love Finn....(don't tell Sin!)


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment